- Created: Thursday, 13 April 2017 20:56
- Created: Thursday, 13 April 2017 20:50
£500,000 funding for short breaks projects for carers - apply now!
- Created: Sunday, 09 April 2017 20:42
HM Revenue & Customs
Getting certain goods VAT free if you have a disability: helpsheet
- Created: Saturday, 08 April 2017 20:23
The Scottish Government has published its latest Mental Health Strategy 2017-2027.
This strategy outlines their 10 year vision for Mental Health Services in Scotland.
- Created: Thursday, 06 April 2017 16:09
Tesco Bags of Help funding has recently changed to allow a wider range of projects that bring benefits to the community to apply.
- Created: Saturday, 08 April 2017 20:14
NHS Fife is looking for a new Non-Executive member to join its Board.
- Created: Thursday, 06 April 2017 15:50
When: 1.00 - 4.00pm, Thursday 01 June 2017
Where: Rothes Halls, Kingdom Shopping Centre, Glenrothes, KY7 5NX
This event is being organised by Alzheimer Scotland
- Created: Saturday, 08 April 2017 20:11
Keeping up to date with the latest in welfare benefits, tax credits and funding for those in need can be time-consuming and complicated. To save you time and make your life that little bit easier, The directory of social change have paired two of their specialist fundraising best-sellers at a special price.
- Created: Thursday, 23 March 2017 21:04
When: 12.00 - 2.00pm, Tuesday 09 May 2017
Where: One Edinburgh Quay, Edinburgh, EH3 9QG
This event is being organised by BTO Solicitors
This particular event is free to attend, so no payment is required.