Scottish Huntington's Association - Loch Lomond Hike and Bike
- Created: Wednesday, 28 March 2018 21:30
When: 9.00am onwards, Saturday 26 May 2018
Where: West Highland Way
This event is being organised by Scottish Huntington's Association
Places for voluntary sector delegates (staff, committee members or volunteers) £10.00 per person
Places for non-voluntary sector delegates are £10.00 per person
Rowardennan, Loch Lomond, walk 7.5 miles along the West Highland Way to Inversnaid. Followed by a 34 mile cycle on quiet roads to Rowardennan via Aberfoyle and Drymen. There is an option for teams of two doing a relay - the choice is yours!
- Event Hub at Rowardennan Hotel;
- Bike and Bag Transport to transition point at Inversnaid (Bags returned);
- Transport Back for relay participants;
- Transition Point Snack Stop - Water and Healthy Snacks;
- Two Water and Snack Stops on the Cycle route;
- Mountain Leader and Cycle Leader briefings;
- Training Guide;
- Equipment List;
- Support Vans and Sweeper Van;
- Fully Signed and Marshalled Route;
- Qualified First Aid Cover Event Manager and at least 6 Sport Ecosse Support Staff;
- Food Stand at Start and Finish.
To secure a place you only pay £10 on registering and raise a further £150 minimum sponsorship. Your support will make a huge difference to people impacted by a complex neurological condition, Huntington's disease (HD).
For more information please contact Linda Winters using the details provided below.
Contact: Linda Winters
Phone: 01418 480 308
For more information visit this weblink
From Fife Voluntary Action Bulletin 29 March 2018 Opens a MS Word document containing information and links